Founder, Elite Media Strategies
Hi there! I guess you want to know a little bit more about me and why I started digital marketing agency that focus on the growth of women-owned business.
I started Elite Media Strategies in 2018 after leaving a 13-year career as a Technical Training Manager. I really wanted to get back to doing work that was useful and would connect me with people and their passions.
I earned my MBA in the Management of Information Systems and spent a number of years as a software business analyst before transitioning into the lead trainer and instructional designer for a healthcare consulting agency.
But after several years as a manager, I wanted to get back to actually creating something, not just managing the people who did things. At the same time, I was learning more and more about the digital marketing space and could see a need for help in this space.
Things you might want to know about working with me.
- I become just as involved in your success as you are. What I do is customized to you and your business and your goals for growth. I have a hard time sticking to the box and to packages (which is why you don’t see them often on my sites).
- I am first and foremost a trainer. I will always be teaching you about your strategy along the way so you can make more informed decisions and if we ever need to part ways (which I hope doesn’t happen) you have enough knowledge to move forward.
- I am the type of person where you can see the wheels spinning in my head as you talk. I frequently make suggestions for additional revenue streams or other marketing techniques that even you might not know are available.
I also believe that one of the best things about an About Page is learning more about the person than just their work history so here are a few fun facts about me:
- I am a wife and mom to three spirited children
- I am a classically trained as an opera singer
- I currently sing in two Christian bands and once performed on stage with Barry Manilow
- Someone in Ripley’s Believe It or Not! is a member of my family (you’ll have to guess who)
- I am a lover of musical theater (and the theater in general) and volunteer in the a large theater locally so I can see more productions!
- My love for performing has not ended. I still look for opportunities to speak (yes in public) whenever I get the chance. If you are looking for someone to speak at your next event or meeting, feel free to reach out – I would love the opportunity to work with you!
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Get our latest tips for your businesses digital marketing
My mission is to be a right-hand woman to passionate business owners who have bigger things to worry about than the details of their digital marketing strategy. And for those I can not become the right-hand women for, I want to give you all of the tools and strategies that I would use if I was in your business.
I would love the opportunity to help you out in your business. Reach out and let’s chat about how we can help you!